School Leader as Coach - Registration
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
Wed 11 Jan, 2017 @ 13:59
While you wait why not check out the course information below.
New Course 22/23rd February and 23rd March 2017 to be held in Antrim.
Please note it is important that you attend all the dates of the Cohort - there is no subcover or travel for any part of this programme.
This is a highly practical, participative and interactive course with the emphasis on affording delegates the opportunity, in a safe environment, to practice the skills of coaching. To that end the course will blend tutor facilitated input with coaching skills practice through working in dyads, triads and small groups. The aim is to demonstrate how to confidently undertake a coaching session in an adult learning context. This will be achieved through delegates exploring and engaging with fellow delegates on real issues in an interactive and experiential way.
- Explain the coaching process.
- Identify, describe and apply tools and techniques used in coaching practice.
- Examine and recognize the need to develop relationships to support coaching practice.
- Explain the potential impact of coaching on individuals and the whole school.
- Develop and increase leadership capabilities.
- Improved self-awareness, insight and confidence.
- Recognize the opportunities to use coaching in the school context.
- The course is open to School Principals only.
- Maximum numbers are 25 people and will work on a first come first served basis.
The course will be facilitated by Assist. Advisory Officers - Michael Kealey and Nichola Lynagh, who are experienced and professionally qualified coach practitioners.