STEPS & Senior Leadership
Online Applications for Programme 8: 2016-17
Applications for the Emergent Leadership Programme 8: Steps into Leadership and Senior Leadership Pathways courses taking place 2016-17 are now CLOSED. If you have any queries please contact Bernie Creaney in the admin team on 028 90564101.
There will be 3 Steps Cohorts (Antrim, Belfast & Dungannon) and 4 Senior Cohorts (Antrim, Belfast, Armagh & Fivemiletown). Each Cohort will have a max of 30 places on a first come basis, please click on the following links to apply.
Before applying we recommend you have a look at the Course Guidelines section above and discuss with your Principal to ensure you are ready to apply and that you apply for the right course.
As instructed, you must have previously obtained permission from your Principal to attend before applying online.
The application process is very straightforward -
- Delegates select their chosen course (Steps or Senior).
- Delegates will then see a list of Regional Cohorts (please click on the cohort name to see the list of dates & venues).
- Click on the 'Apply' Button when you are ready to apply for your chosen cohort. (Here you will also see how many places are available on each cohort*).
- The application form will appear - you have 5 minutes to complete. The form will ask for - Full Name, Email Address (current one as all course correspondance is done by email), School Name & Location, Contact Number and a tick box confirming you have obtained your Principals permission to attend. Please complete quickly & accurately - once done click on the 'Apply' button.
- You will then receive a confirmation email - this will confirm if you have been allocated a place or have been placed on the reserve list*. If successful, you will then receive follow up instructions.
*Places on each cohort are limited - demand is expected to be extremely high. Delegates will know they have a place on the course once they complete the application form and receive a confirmation email confirming they have a place. If you have been allocated a reserve place, you will be placed on a waiting list to cover drop-offs or to fill any future cohorts in the current academic year.
Please note - We will only contact those delegates who have been allocated a reserve place when and if a place becomes available.
There is no sub-cover for any part of the Programme.