Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
This video taken from Teachers' TV can be used in a variety of ways
This video may help schools help in promoting Continuous Professional Development.(CPD)
- It will prove invaluable to the CPD Co-Ordinator within schools
- It will also be of benefit to members of the School Management Team in their role as PRSD Reviewers.
- Schools could use it as part of In-Service to promote CPD within their own School.
It will also be of benefit to all staff members in terms of:
- Classroom observation and Feedback
- Setting of individual/group and whole school targets and objectives
- Self-Evaluation and
- using pupil/student feedback in planning and delivering future Teaching and Learning programmes.
You may find this a useful website Learning and Teaching Scotland with regard to school self-evaluation.